Dear Fresh & Easy,
I was very surprised and disappointed at how unhealthy your Four Cheese Ready-made Pasta is. I understand that macaroni & cheese is never quite a "health food", but at 700 calories, 80% of a day's saturated fat and 45% total fat, it is very sad that F&E allows this on their shelves. From the 12 oz. portion size, it looks like it's meant to be a small meal for one, but it has enough calories and fat for two people, or two meals. Additionally, the product is quite bland, which really adds insult to injury. Please consider taking this product off your shelves for the sake of your customer's health or revising its ingredients to make it more healthy. Thank you for your time.
* * *
I am a M&C traitor.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dude I just went there today and good thing I looked at the labels! I totally agree..some of their foods are outrageous in terms of calories!!
ReplyDelete